It's the gift time of the year!

In light of the Christmas spirit of "giving," I'm wrapping Christmas gifts.

In our house we try to do everything eco-friendly (and frugal,) so we never invested in any kind of wrapping paper. Every year I came up with different ideas to reuse whatever I have on hand to wrap gifts, and this year I'm using the paper bags from grocery stores.
The holiday paper bags from Trader Joe's make perfect wrapping paper. (Whole Foods paper bags are not bad, either.) And these peppermint candy canes are perfect for decoration.
It's good for all kinds of gifts, no matter you're wrapping a wine bottle or a wine stopper.
Looks very Christmas, it's it?
This year I've even got a little helper to assist me with cutting the paper bag!
And we're ready for our holiday vacation after gift wrapping. Please check back after new year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Comments